- RF Security Group has a vast array of products for Alarms, Card access and Video systems, also we have unique application products
- LOLA life and safety and as well we have our Video verification line
- LOLA Your Personal Locator
Base unit feature set includes:
- PANIC BUTTON once engaged the unit will notify programmed emergency contact via email and text message
- Daily Locates (easily track historical patterns of personnel or a vehicle).
- Speed & Motion – determines speed of vehicle and vehicle alerts when vehicle is speeding
- Geo-fence Alerts – Get notifications if personnel or a vehicle arrives at or leaves set boundaries.
- Stop and Drive Reports – Easily track if the vehicle moves, or sits for extended periods.
- Track with your Mobile Phone – a simple SMS/text message will give you an address of your vehicles location.
- Text message and email alerts – Get alerts on your phone and/or email for geo-fence violations or stop/drive reports.
- Road and Satellite Mapping platform
- 1 Year Packaged Airtime Plans
- Low Voltage Notification
- Auto Report once engaged sends updates on vehicle every minute, allows client to follow vehicle.
The S911 Lola is a mobile Personal Emergency Response System (mPERS) that locates and recovers individuals by GPS tracking technologies. This small and portable personal GPS locator is combined with cellular phone capabilities that provides instant two-way communication between the holder of the S911 Lola GPS tracking device and the designated recipient. The S911 Lola excels in any situation where assistance is not readily available, or when the holder of the device is at risk due to being alone. It addresses the emergency requirements for: people with physical or cognitive disabilities, Lone Workers working in isolation, the protection of students on campus, the protection of teenage drivers, recreational activities in remote areas, the security of children, personal asset tracking and more.
Similar in size to a car’s remote starter or door opener, the S911 Lola can be attached to the holder’s key chain or it can be carried within a pocket, backpack, and purse – or can be worn on a belt, lanyard or wrist strap.